Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What is that bright thing in the sky?

The sun if finally shining after being missing for almost a week and a half. I had to take a picture of the woods with the sun shining through!
With all the rain, I have been able to knit quite a bit.  All Sunday afternoon I sat and knitted while Jim read.  We are boring like that sometimes, guess we need to enjoy it before grandkids come along...


This is the mystery KAL I have been working on.  I get a part of the pattern once a week and I have no idea what it will look like finished, but I am loving it so far.

With everything happening in the world right now, destruction, death and devastation; this thought came to me:
  • We have two choices today: 1. Dwell on what what others have done to us and we can't change. Or 2. Dwell on Christ who strengthens us! I am going with number 2.
  • God created us all to live as one body in Christ - even the birds!

'nuf said!

No comments:

Post a Comment