Monday, November 30, 2015

By God's Grace

In today's verse, Paul was referring to the fact that he was the lowest of the apostles and shouldn't have even been one because of his persecution of the church, but by the grace of God he was a great one! Many of us weaken our ministry with worry about being good enough for the task at hand. Concern about if we are being effective, saying the right thing, or praying the right words can hinder the work God has for us. When we stop and realize that by God's grace He has chosen us to do His work, not for our great talent or assuredness, but for our willingness to put Him first not matter what others think, then we will be effective in God's eyes. By the grace of God we are what we are, so today let God work through you as never before. Let go of the thoughts that you aren't good enough and let His grace flow through you.

1 Corinthians 15:10 NIV
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment