Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The beginning

I have never been one to read many blogs or had ever thought about writing one.  I spend most of the day on a computer and the thought of spending more time in the evening on the computer didn't appeal to me...until I picked up knitting again and started looking at and reading all the blogs out there by knitters.  Wow, there are so many and so little time to read. 

After reading several and following podcasts on some, I decide to start my blog.  It won't be just about knitting, though I do plan to post pictures and snippets about what I am working on, it will also be about what happens in the great adventure of life.  What I am studying in the Bible, where I have gone, what I am reading, etc.  I will try to post a few times a week as time permits.  Hopefully it will be worth taking a few minutes to read. 

Have a great day and remember the we all need a little love!

1 comment: