Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Nights

I often think I know much more than I actually do.  Just ask my husband! But there are a few things I am sure of: I am healed only by Christ's wounds.  God gives us amazing friends!

For the past 3 years, a group of special friends, family really, have been getting together on Wednesday nights for fellowship and studying the Bible.  Some have been studying the Bible for years and others not very long, but we all share in our love for Christ and each other. There are times when we are serious, times when we cry together and times with I don't think I can make it to the bathroom in time because we are laughing so hard.

These women and men don't care what clothes I have on, or if the makeup I put on at 5 am is still  there, or that twice I have told one of my best friends how much I like her scarf (forgetting I had made it for her).  They know what I mean to say even when I don't (which is often)! We don't always agree but are always willing to listen to each other.  We have learned much about each other and even more about ourselves. I know they are a gift from God, assisting me on my adventure of living.

This is my Wednesday nights!

Remember your friends and family(the ones you consider friends), they are gifts from God.  If you have a Wednesday night in your life, I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment