Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What day is it?

It has been a hectic several days. My co-worker (Jarod or he is also known as Dude Looks Like a Lady because that is my ringtone for him and he no where comes close to looking like a lady!) and I spent 4 days last week learning about Window 2008 server, my brain was so fogged by Friday afternoon, I didn't even know how to get back to the office, which was right across the street!  Are we sure we want to go to a Windows environment from Novell!

We left out Friday afternoon in the RV to go to Lake Dardenelle State Park and visit our youngest.  Her sorority was having a Think Pink Luncheon on Saturday.

The wind was blowing so strongly that I wasn't sure we would arrive. Jim's hands wouldn't unclinch for over an hour.  Needless to say all we hooked up was water and electricity at the site.


Bell, our daughter's cat that came to live with us 5 years ago, she is now our cat.  Love to cuddle, but on her terms, when she is done, she will let you know.  Lisa calls her psycho kitty - it fits.



It was a packed weekend with luncheon, shopping, attempting to print labels for wedding invitations, licking envelopes and the boys playing golf.  I will be posting some pictures, just got a new camera and am learning how to use it.

Jeffrey is showing Kaylyn what a great provider he will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment