Monday, June 20, 2011

Mission Trip and Wedding

I am headed out this morning for a 5 day mission trip with the youth from our church.  We will be working with boys and girls at a children's home in a large city in our state, also doing handy-man work there.  Please pray for an awesome experience for the children and our youth.  May God work on all our hearts as we minister to the children and they to us.  I am praying for wisdom to shepherd our youth in their walk with Christ.  What a great opportunity for me to be a part of this.

It is just 19 days before Kaylyn and Jeffrey's wedding.  There are days when I feel like we have it all together and then nights when I lay awake thinking about what we don't have done.  I know it will be a beautiful day, praying for good weather as it is outside, and God will bless this marriage.  Hopefully a week focused on something else will help me sleep better!!

I will post pictures of the trip when I return this weekend. Also another shower for Kaylyn and Jeffrey on Sunday - will put up some pictures from that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment