Friday, October 30, 2015

A New Day!


A New Day is dawning full of new compassions!

Today is a new day with new opportunities, stresses and surprises. It won't be like yesterday, nor will it be like tomorrow. It is the day the Lord has made for you. It may not go as you have planned, but praise God for His compassions are new every morning and they will not fail! As you go through the day today, trust that the Lord has all you need and watch and wait for His guidance and direction! 
Lamentations 3:21-24 NIV
21 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: 22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment